After attempting to restore your purchase, if you received an alert stating "Invalid Credentials" please follow the steps below:
- Delete and reinstall our app.
- Tap on a video (A new page will appear)
- Tap on Choose Your Plan
- Select a Plan and choose “Continue to Checkout”(Please note that you will not be purchasing anything. You are selecting this option to reach the page where you can Create An Account)
- Tap on Create Your Account – DO NOT Click on Complete Order
- Go ahead and create an account with your Apple ID or Andriod ID
- Go back to the videos, and at the bottom of the page, click on Account, then Restore Purchase
Note: By Restoring the purchase, the system will check for your Apple or Android subscription and automatically relink it to your Jazzercise account, which should allow you to access videos.
If both restoring purchase and the steps above are not working, please contact customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While you wait to speak with customer care, we've put together a workout playlist for you to access during this time. Just keep dancing, FitFam!
Thank you for sticking with us as we get your account up and running 💛